Sony Releases New Rewards Website
Sony has just released a new website to take the place of the My Sony Rewards Program. The big concern is that the new Sony Rewards will be too much of a sweepstakes instead of real rewards.
“Sony Rewards have now enhanced the way you earn and redeem your Sony Rewards Points. There are now more opportunities to earn points by participating in new activities such as the Wish It Win It sweepstakes at the Sony Rewards website, and by taking advantage of special offers.”
Here are some of the changes to the Sony Rewards program online:
- When you create a Wish List, you'll automatically be entered into the Wish It Win It sweepstakes. Any single item on your Wish List could be yours - up to a value of $5,000! If you're a Sony Card member, double that to up to $10,000 worth of all the Sony gear on your Wish List!
- Flexible Redemption: explore the expanded and enhanced Rewards Catalog - now, you'll be able to purchase points in order to get the rewards you want faster than ever
- Three lucky winners will win great Sony products every day in the Daily Giveaway
- Every month Sony Rewards will put cool products on the auction block in Reverse Auctions. Only the prices don't go up-they go down!
- With the Monthly Dream Prize you could win unique and unforgettable experiences, like a First Class trip to the Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles or a private concert for you and 50 of your closest friends
- Save big on select Sony merchandise with the Deal of the Week
The new changes to the Sony Rewards website will not change your User ID and Password that you established with the My Sony program. If you did not convert My Sony points into this new program it is too late now.
Make sure you sign up for the Sony Rewards Visa Card to get the maximum benefits of the new rewards program. Learn more about the Sony program combined with a Visa card to get the most points.